USA: JCPenney Names Dastugue Treasurer
Allen Questrom, chairman and chief executive officer of J C Penney announced the election by the board of directors of Michael P. Dastugue, 36, to the position of vice president and treasurer, effective December 1. He will report to executive vice president and CFO Donald A. McKay.In his new position, Dastugue will direct the Treasurer's Department in fulfilling its core responsibilities: banking, financing, risk management, and benefit plans investments. He will also meet the company's strategic objectives by leading the Treasurer's Department in assisting operating units to achieve their business and financial goals while enhancing shareholder value."Michael Dastugue is recognised within the financial community as anoutstanding leader with excellent financial management qualifications," Questrom said. "His expertise is a superb contribution to our company's plans for growth and success."Dastugue joined the company in 1991 from Arthur Andersen where he was a senior accountant. At the company's Treasurer's Department, his career encompassed a number of key positions, including financial analyst and project manager roles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar