USA: JCPenney Names Dastugue Treasurer
Allen Questrom, chairman and chief executive officer of J C Penney announced the election by the board of directors of Michael P. Dastugue, 36, to the position of vice president and treasurer, effective December 1. He will report to executive vice president and CFO Donald A. McKay.In his new position, Dastugue will direct the Treasurer's Department in fulfilling its core responsibilities: banking, financing, risk management, and benefit plans investments. He will also meet the company's strategic objectives by leading the Treasurer's Department in assisting operating units to achieve their business and financial goals while enhancing shareholder value."Michael Dastugue is recognised within the financial community as anoutstanding leader with excellent financial management qualifications," Questrom said. "His expertise is a superb contribution to our company's plans for growth and success."Dastugue joined the company in 1991 from Arthur Andersen where he was a senior accountant. At the company's Treasurer's Department, his career encompassed a number of key positions, including financial analyst and project manager roles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack