USA: JCPenney Names Dastugue Treasurer
In his new position, Dastugue will direct the Treasurer's Department in fulfilling its core responsibilities: banking, financing, risk management, and benefit plans investments. He will also meet the company's strategic objectives by leading the Treasurer's Department in assisting operating units to achieve their business and financial goals while enhancing shareholder value.
"Michael Dastugue is recognised within the financial community as an
outstanding leader with excellent financial management
qualifications," Questrom said. "His expertise is a superb contribution to our company's plans for growth and success."
Dastugue joined the company in 1991 from Arthur Andersen where he was a senior accountant. At the company's Treasurer's Department, his career encompassed a number of key positions, including financial analyst and project manager roles.
Companies: JC Penney Company Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Body shape is a big issue, and brands that understand this are seeing significant improvements in sales, profits and customer loyalty. Intellifit and Fit Spec are two American companies spearheading t...
Retailer JCPenney and tailored clothing company Bagir said they are launching their machine-washable and dryable suit separates in more than 500 department stores this month....
Haggar Clothing Co has hired Tad Parnell as vice president, director of sales for JCPenney....
JCPenney has introduced a new private apparel brand for the women's market called a.n.a....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts