USA: J.Crew To Launch Corporate Sales Catalogue
Specialty retailer J.Crew is to launch Corporate Sales, a new business-to-business catalogue aimed at J.Crew's corporate customers.
Beginning September 8, a 24-page edition will be mailed out to a list of prospective corporate buyers, featuring 66 distinct styles for men and women.
In keeping with the creative aesthetic of the J.Crew catalogue, Corporate Sales will feature customer-friendly close-up photography and helpful wardrobe recommendations.
Special services will include monogramming and custom embroidery services enabling businesses to personalise the product with their logo, gift cards and multiple location shipping.
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report