USA: JD American Workwear Director Steps Down
Florida-based holding company American Commerce Solutions has accepted the resignation of David N DeBaene as a director of JD American Workwear Inc, the company he took public in 1995. Steven D Smith, president commented: "Mr. DeBaene has worked long and hard to create a solid future for this company. Now he has passed the baton of leadership to the next generation of management who are poised to propel the company to success. He will now devote his same tireless energy to promoting the JD American's workwear line and the licensing of its patents for the company's future success."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores