USA: JD American Workwear Expands Services With Four Specialized Divisions
JD American Workwear (OTC Bulletin Board: JDAW), a fully reporting company, announced today the advancement and expansion of its services. The company restructured as a newly formed acquisition and holding company and has developed four specialized divisions, each with its own infrastructure of management. A company name-change and new trading symbol is expected in the immediate future. The respective divisions of consumer products, manufacturing and fabrication, and construction management are already comprised, as the company's wholly owned subsidiaries. The company is in the final stages of negotiations to acquire a high technology company to complete its fourth division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack