USA: JD American Workwear Files 10KSB
The full form 10 can be viewed via http://www.sec.gov or http://www.freeedgar.com.
The company's product line is available via retailers JC Penny and Payless Cashways and uniform companies, UniFirst and Cintas. All JD American Workwear products are proprietary and patented focusing on an innovative approach to safety, comfort and durability. JD American products are niche marketed in the industrial uniform and essential safety clothing industry. The company specifically targets construction, automotive, chemical and hazardous material workers, factory workers and commercial landscaping industry professionals. The company, through its synergistic construction management division, provides commercial building construction and other related services in the Northeastern United States.
For more information contact Rtsinvestor@aol.com. For Corporate Profiles, Brokers and Analysts contact Kathryn Jensen or Associates at Stockcom International, Inc. 877/878-6909, email@example.com.
Safe Harbor Statement:
Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: The statements contained in the release that are not historical are forward looking statements, that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward looking statements, including but not limited to, certain delays and other risks detailed form time to time in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Companies: Cintas Corporation
Uniform programs provider Cintas said it has acquired certain assets of privately held uniform rental company Van Dyne Crotty....
Uniform maker Cintas Corporation on Tuesday reported a 10.4 per cent rise in first quarter revenues of $823.5 million, up from last year's $746 million....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"