USA: JD American Workwear, Inc. to Expand Investor Relations Presence - Stockcom International, Inc. Retained
JD American Workwear (OTC Bulletin Board: JDAW), a fully reporting company that designs and manufactures a successful line of patented protective "workwear" for industrial, commercial and consumer use announced today retaining Stockcom International, Inc. for investor and public relations. Stockcom International specifically communicates the benefits of publicly trading clients to brokers and investors in the financial community.David DeBaene, CEO and President stated, "Expansion of our presence in the investment community is paramount considering the prospective retail expansion of our workwear and the explosive growth of our newly formed construction management division". This new division has recently secured a total of $8 million in contracts with an additional $43 million in available contract opportunities.Kathryn Jensen, President and CEO of Stockcom International, Inc. added, "We are excited to represent JD American Workwear considering the international demand of their quality workwear products by both the automotive and construction industries during an investment period deemed favorable for consumer related products by analysts abroad". JD American Workwear products are currently available in the United States and Canada through retailers JC Penney and Payless Cashways and leading uniform rental and industrial laundries including UniFirst and Cintas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022