USA: JD American Workwear, Inc. to Expand Investor Relations Presence - Stockcom International, Inc. Retained
JD American Workwear (OTC Bulletin Board: JDAW), a fully reporting company that designs and manufactures a successful line of patented protective "workwear" for industrial, commercial and consumer use announced today retaining Stockcom International, Inc. for investor and public relations. Stockcom International specifically communicates the benefits of publicly trading clients to brokers and investors in the financial community.David DeBaene, CEO and President stated, "Expansion of our presence in the investment community is paramount considering the prospective retail expansion of our workwear and the explosive growth of our newly formed construction management division". This new division has recently secured a total of $8 million in contracts with an additional $43 million in available contract opportunities.Kathryn Jensen, President and CEO of Stockcom International, Inc. added, "We are excited to represent JD American Workwear considering the international demand of their quality workwear products by both the automotive and construction industries during an investment period deemed favorable for consumer related products by analysts abroad". JD American Workwear products are currently available in the United States and Canada through retailers JC Penney and Payless Cashways and leading uniform rental and industrial laundries including UniFirst and Cintas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth