UK: JD Sports benefits from Christmas discount delay
UK sportswear retailer JD Sports Fashion has posted a 2.8% increase in like-for-like revenues over the festive period, after delaying its Christmas sale until Boxing Day in an attempt to maintain margins.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar