UK: JD Sports sells remaining JJB shares
JD said it had disposed of 65m ordinary shares in JJB at a price of 25 pence per share.
The company no longer holds any shares in JJB Sports, it told the London Stock Exchange.
Separately, JJB announced today (10 January) the appointment of Keith Jones as its new chief executive.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The full-year figures unveiled by UK retailer JJB Sports today (27 May) make for predictably grim reading - but it's something of a miracle that the company is still around to give a trading update at...
Losses at troubled retailer JJB Sports more than trebled as the company endured the most difficult year in its history....
Taking a look at the week ahead for the footwear and apparel industry, here is news editor Joe Ayling's snapshot of just-style's latest news and insights agenda. ...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022