USA: JDA Buys Inventory Optimisation Expert E3
The latest in a string of acquisitions designed to broaden its portfolio has seen JDA Software Group Inc purchase E3 Corporation, the supplier of inventory optimisation systems. Terms of the deal were $20 million dollars in cash and 1.6 million shares of JDA Common Stock for a purchase price of around $50 million dollars.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth