USA: JDA Launches New Outsourcing Business Practice
The company says its customers can now cost-effectively off-load the management of JDA Portfolio applications, third party hardware and network infrastructures.
"With Portfolio TSP, JDA can pursue viable new revenue streams with a solution for companies of all sizes. We can also escalate our customers' ROI by increasing convenience while reducing risk with an all-inclusive product offered at a pre-established monthly fee," stated JDA CEO Jim Armstrong.
The turnkey solution ranges from integrated merchandising, allocation, sales, distribution centre and logistics capabilities to the services and support.
The Limited Inc. is the first JDA client to take advantage of Portfolio TSP by relying on this serviced offering to launch its new prestige beauty retail concept, aura science.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020