USA: JDA Software Supports StrideRite's Retail Expansion
Children's footwear marketer The Stride Rite Corp is implementing JDA Software's integrated solution to support its retail expansion strategy. Specifically, The Stride Rite Children's Group will rely on JDA's Arthur Enterprise Suite of advanced planning systems, Retail IDEAS data warehouse, JDA Affinity customer relationship management system and Win/DSS point-of-sale solution for its retail stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth