FRANCE: Jean-Paul Gaultier signs licence agreements with Ittierre
French fashion label Jean-Paul Gaultier has announced that it has concluded two international licence agreements with Italian high-end apparel firm, Ittierre, covering production and sales.
Ittierre will have responsibility for the label's autumn/winter 2013-2014 collection, which will be presented in Paris in January next year.
A Jean-Paul Gaultier spokesman told just-style.com today that the label's men's wear collection had been produced in-house for the past three to four collections.
Ittiere will also manage a new line of men's and women's streetwear designed by Jean Paul Gaultier from the spring/summer 2014 season, replacing GFM. The new line will be showcased in June 2013.
In October, Jean-Paul Gaultier signed a licence agreement with Italy's Gibo for the production and distribution of its women's wear range from the autumn/winter
2013-2014 collection, replacing Aeffe.
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020