FRANCE: Jean-Paul Gaultier signs licence agreements with Ittierre
French fashion label Jean-Paul Gaultier has announced that it has concluded two international licence agreements with Italian high-end apparel firm, Ittierre, covering production and sales.
Ittierre will have responsibility for the label's autumn/winter 2013-2014 collection, which will be presented in Paris in January next year.
A Jean-Paul Gaultier spokesman told just-style.com today that the label's men's wear collection had been produced in-house for the past three to four collections.
Ittiere will also manage a new line of men's and women's streetwear designed by Jean Paul Gaultier from the spring/summer 2014 season, replacing GFM. The new line will be showcased in June 2013.
In October, Jean-Paul Gaultier signed a licence agreement with Italy's Gibo for the production and distribution of its women's wear range from the autumn/winter
2013-2014 collection, replacing Aeffe.
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- US Q2 in brief: G-III, Shoe Carnival, J Crew
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020