FRANCE: Jean-Paul Gaultier signs licence agreements with Ittierre
French fashion label Jean-Paul Gaultier has announced that it has concluded two international licence agreements with Italian high-end apparel firm, Ittierre, covering production and sales.
Ittierre will have responsibility for the label's autumn/winter 2013-2014 collection, which will be presented in Paris in January next year.
A Jean-Paul Gaultier spokesman told just-style.com today that the label's men's wear collection had been produced in-house for the past three to four collections.
Ittiere will also manage a new line of men's and women's streetwear designed by Jean Paul Gaultier from the spring/summer 2014 season, replacing GFM. The new line will be showcased in June 2013.
In October, Jean-Paul Gaultier signed a licence agreement with Italy's Gibo for the production and distribution of its women's wear range from the autumn/winter
2013-2014 collection, replacing Aeffe.
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Alliance brands "staying the course" in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- Bangladesh denied US GSP re-entry on worker rights
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis