FRANCE: Jean-Paul Gaultier signs licence agreements with Ittierre
French fashion label Jean-Paul Gaultier has announced that it has concluded two international licence agreements with Italian high-end apparel firm, Ittierre, covering production and sales.
Ittierre will have responsibility for the label's autumn/winter 2013-2014 collection, which will be presented in Paris in January next year.
A Jean-Paul Gaultier spokesman told just-style.com today that the label's men's wear collection had been produced in-house for the past three to four collections.
Ittiere will also manage a new line of men's and women's streetwear designed by Jean Paul Gaultier from the spring/summer 2014 season, replacing GFM. The new line will be showcased in June 2013.
In October, Jean-Paul Gaultier signed a licence agreement with Italy's Gibo for the production and distribution of its women's wear range from the autumn/winter
2013-2014 collection, replacing Aeffe.
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- Hungary offers a mix of strengths and weaknesses
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- Golden Lady creates a new man-made fibre
- China and ASEAN upgrade FTA
- 3D tool uses product data to shake up shopping
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015