FRANCE: Jean-Paul Gaultier signs licence agreements with Ittierre
French fashion label Jean-Paul Gaultier has announced that it has concluded two international licence agreements with Italian high-end apparel firm, Ittierre, covering production and sales.
Ittierre will have responsibility for the label's autumn/winter 2013-2014 collection, which will be presented in Paris in January next year.
A Jean-Paul Gaultier spokesman told just-style.com today that the label's men's wear collection had been produced in-house for the past three to four collections.
Ittiere will also manage a new line of men's and women's streetwear designed by Jean Paul Gaultier from the spring/summer 2014 season, replacing GFM. The new line will be showcased in June 2013.
In October, Jean-Paul Gaultier signed a licence agreement with Italy's Gibo for the production and distribution of its women's wear range from the autumn/winter
2013-2014 collection, replacing Aeffe.
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration