FRANCE: Jean Paul Gaultier to head company board
French fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier has been named head of the board of his namesake couture and ready-to-wear houses.
The move comes less than two months after he revealed he was stepping down as artistic director of women's ready-to-wear at French luxury brand Hermès to concentrate on his own projects instead.
Gaultier owns a 55% stake in the company, with the remaining 45% held by Hermes.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Founding family members of luxury goods maker Hermes International SCA have been given permission to group more than 50% of their shares in the firm into a separate holding company, in a move intended...
The founding family shareholders of Hermès have set up a holding company, accounting for more than 50% of the capital of the luxury French fashion brand, as they seek to block any possible takeover b...
French luxury goods company Hermès has posted 20% sales growth for the third quarter, driven by its own retail stores. ...
Luxury goods group LVMH says it "welcomes" an investigation by French stock market watchdog Autorite des Marches Financiers (AMF) into the way the group built up its 17.1% stake in rival Hermes Intern...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022