GERMANY: Jeans maker Mustang in PLM deployment
Denim fashion brand Mustang is adopting product lifecycle management (PLM) software throughout its women's wear and men's wear product group.
The move means the company has become the first German customer for Centric Software as it expands its reach in Europe.
Mustang will implement the Centric 8 PLM software and the patent-pending Collection Book for Fashion iPad App. The app directly links a collection of styles from the Centric PLM solution to users through an interactive mobile device.
The software will help support ambitious company growth goals, explains Julia Einsiedler, project manager at Mustang.
Designers, executive management, and staff from quality management, purchasing, and sales will use the tool to support product range expansion, streamline the product development process, increase productivity, and improve collaboration within and between internal and external teams.
What else is likely to be topping the apparel industry's software agenda this year? 3D product development and design, digital continuity of information and images, predictive analytics, Systems that ...
This report includes new information on the latest developments in: cosmetotextiles; e-commerce technology; environmentally friendly apparel, fibres, and finishing treatments; fabrics for performance ...
Where should apparel firms be focusing their investments now if they want to remain competitive into the future? Technology agendas should include tools that help shorten the time from concept to cons...
Software can help tackle the key industry issues by connecting all processes, departments and geographies within a global business and ensuring that correct and up-to-date information can be shared in...
What are the biggest challenges facing the global apparel supply chain in 2014? One that stands out is the pressure to deliver on the omnichannel promise. There's a fundamental disconnect between the ...
UK clothing supplier Corset Story has implemented a cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) tool to support its growing business....
Lingerie and nightwear manufacturer Marsylka is implementing Visual 2000 International's End-2-End software to help increase operational efficiencies and boost production across the business....
Mexican sportswear company Xceed Sports has implemented a cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) tool to streamline its business operations....
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- PSF 2014: Ten sustainability takeaways
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy