GERMANY: Jeans maker Mustang in PLM deployment
Denim fashion brand Mustang is adopting product lifecycle management (PLM) software throughout its women's wear and men's wear product group.
The move means the company has become the first German customer for Centric Software as it expands its reach in Europe.
Mustang will implement the Centric 8 PLM software and the patent-pending Collection Book for Fashion iPad App. The app directly links a collection of styles from the Centric PLM solution to users through an interactive mobile device.
The software will help support ambitious company growth goals, explains Julia Einsiedler, project manager at Mustang.
Designers, executive management, and staff from quality management, purchasing, and sales will use the tool to support product range expansion, streamline the product development process, increase productivity, and improve collaboration within and between internal and external teams.
How is the sourcing landscape likely to shift in 2015, and what strategies can help apparel firms and their suppliers to stay ahead? China is seen moving higher up the value chain, and near-shoring is...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Spanish fashion brand Encuentro Moda has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM to help improve speed to market for its apparel and accessory lines....
Royal Blue brand owner and private label producer BM Merchandising Co (BM Group) is implementing Simparel's cloud-based enterprise solution to support its growth and streamline operations....
Avalanche Outdoor Apparel Company has implemented Zweave's PTC FlexPLM solution into its business to streamline data sources and scale its growth....
UK based ladies' and children's wear manufacturer Studio One is implementing the Visual End-2-End software suite to connect and centralise all product information and processes....
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Performance apparel set for continued growth
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Sears Holdings cuts 115 corporate jobs
- H&M Q4 mixed but plans 400 new stores
- Gap removes creative director Rebekka Bay
- UK clothing sales see strongest rise in two years
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead