GERMANY: Jeans maker Mustang in PLM deployment
Denim fashion brand Mustang is adopting product lifecycle management (PLM) software throughout its women's wear and men's wear product group.
The move means the company has become the first German customer for Centric Software as it expands its reach in Europe.
Mustang will implement the Centric 8 PLM software and the patent-pending Collection Book for Fashion iPad App. The app directly links a collection of styles from the Centric PLM solution to users through an interactive mobile device.
The software will help support ambitious company growth goals, explains Julia Einsiedler, project manager at Mustang.
Designers, executive management, and staff from quality management, purchasing, and sales will use the tool to support product range expansion, streamline the product development process, increase productivity, and improve collaboration within and between internal and external teams.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
How is the sourcing landscape likely to shift in 2015, and what strategies can help apparel firms and their suppliers to stay ahead? China is seen moving higher up the value chain, and near-shoring is...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Spanish fashion brand Encuentro Moda has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM to help improve speed to market for its apparel and accessory lines....
Royal Blue brand owner and private label producer BM Merchandising Co (BM Group) is implementing Simparel's cloud-based enterprise solution to support its growth and streamline operations....
Avalanche Outdoor Apparel Company has implemented Zweave's PTC FlexPLM solution into its business to streamline data sources and scale its growth....
UK based ladies' and children's wear manufacturer Studio One is implementing the Visual End-2-End software suite to connect and centralise all product information and processes....
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Brands back Cambodia industry-wide wage bargaining
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Can robotics redefine apparel manufacturing?
- Zalando: profit is so last season
- Unions agree proposed Cambodia minimum wage
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- Nike collaborates on low-impact textile challenge
- Old Navy's Larsson to replace Ralph Lauren as CEO
- Patagonia ramps up Fair Trade Certified apparel
- The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields