UK: Jeff Banks To Design New clothing Range For Sainsbury's
The internationally renowned fashion designer, Jeff Banks, and his design consultancy HQ, have signed a three year contract to work in partnership with Sainsbury's to design a new fashion concept.As well as the creation of sharp, up to the minute clothing collections for men and women, Banks and his team will be involved in all elements of the project, from designing a designated in-store clothing area and shop fit through to visual merchandising and staff training. The clothes will be sold in Sainsbury's large format stores.Jeff Banks said: "This is an exciting project for me. Sainsbury's vision is one of quality and, most importantly, difference. They are looking for something that breaks the mould in buying fashion at the supermarket, a challenge which I am greatly looking forward to".Helen Vance, Sainsbury's commercial manager for clothing and general merchandise said: "We are delighted to be working with Jeff Banks who is a figurehead in fashion design and retailing. His considerable experience will enable us to create the excellence we are striving for, and we look forward with great excitement to launching the new range. In keeping with the Sainsbury's brand, the collections will be designed from a commitment to quality, fit and style."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report