UK: Jeff Banks To Design New clothing Range For Sainsbury's
The internationally renowned fashion designer, Jeff Banks, and his design consultancy HQ, have signed a three year contract to work in partnership with Sainsbury's to design a new fashion concept.As well as the creation of sharp, up to the minute clothing collections for men and women, Banks and his team will be involved in all elements of the project, from designing a designated in-store clothing area and shop fit through to visual merchandising and staff training. The clothes will be sold in Sainsbury's large format stores.Jeff Banks said: "This is an exciting project for me. Sainsbury's vision is one of quality and, most importantly, difference. They are looking for something that breaks the mould in buying fashion at the supermarket, a challenge which I am greatly looking forward to".Helen Vance, Sainsbury's commercial manager for clothing and general merchandise said: "We are delighted to be working with Jeff Banks who is a figurehead in fashion design and retailing. His considerable experience will enable us to create the excellence we are striving for, and we look forward with great excitement to launching the new range. In keeping with the Sainsbury's brand, the collections will be designed from a commitment to quality, fit and style."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020