US: Jennifer Lopez to halt Sweetface brand - reports
Singer Jennifer Lopez is to halt production of her Sweetface fashion range, according to reports in the US.
However, the celebrity - who launched Sweetface in 2003 - will reportedly relaunch the brand at a later date.
Representatives for Sweetface were not available to immediately comment.
Lopez' 'JLO by Jennifer Lopez' fashion collection continues to be sold in 40 countries around the world though, reported The New York Daily News.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Bangladesh workers call for union registration
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective