US: Jerry Leigh to use e-SPS as global sourcing platform
Jerry Leigh, a multi-faceted apparel company that develops licensed products for the nation's top retailers, has selected New Generation Computing's (NGC) e-SPS software for global sourcing and visibility across all of its divisions.
Jerry Leigh, which designs and develops merchandise for many of the world's most recognised brands and retailers, will use e-SPS to control production for thousands of licensed products in fashion, apparel and accessories.
The solution is being rolled out to all four Jerry Leigh divisions - Kids, Adults, Resort and Premium - for PO management, production tracking, quality, and inbound tracking and visibility.
"When our customers are developing new brand concepts and promotion, we have to be able to turn licensed products very quickly at our manufacturing operations in Asia and Central America," explained Jeff Silver, vice president and CFO, Jerry Leigh.
"Jerry Leigh needed a solution to help us streamline production and improve communications with customers and trading partners around the world."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
West coast warehouse and logistics company Ramp Logistics has selected NGC's RedHorse apparel ERP software as a strategic business solution for its customers....
Private label apparel maker Topson Downs has chosen NGC (New Generation Computing) to supply its new software for PLM and global sourcing....
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts