USA: Jerzees Adds Spotshield Stain Repellent To Activewear
Available this autumn in mass retail, the innovative fabrication helps prevent stains by repelling unsightly spills.
Similar technology has been promoted within other apparel categories, but this will be the first season the benefits of SpotShield will be available in fleece activewear in the mass channel.
The stain repellent formula is applied in the manufacturing process, coating each fibre to protect it from potential spills and stains. Most water and oil-based spills such as juice, milk and salad dressing, will bead up and roll off of the garment Jerzees says.
Companies: Russell Corporation
Russell Corporation has said it is "disappointed" with its 2005 results, despite reporting a rise in sales and earnings in its fourth quarter....
Athletic and sporting goods company Russell has lowered its full-year profit and sales predictions and said it will take aggressive action in early 2006 to boost its earnings....
Russell Corporation today blamed delays in the full implementation of CAFTA and the effects of Hurricane Katrina for lower third quarter forecasts....
Sports goods company Russell Corporation, which yesterday announced a deal with Kangwei for the sale of its Spalding brand in China, has outlined a set of strategic long-term goals and objectives....
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack