USA: Jerzees Introduces New Women's Apparel Lines
Jerzees, the Atlanta-based apparel manufacturer, has launched two apparel lines created especially for women - Jerzees Activewear and Jerzees CaZuals. Prior to this launch, the company had focused primarily on apparel for men and boys. Although women are traditional purchasers of Jerzees Activewear, this is the first time Jerzees will launch a full line of clothing designed specifically to meet the needs of the female consumer. "The introduction of the Activewear and CaZuals women's lines is an exciting new direction for Jerzees. It represents our commitment to continually reinvent our product lines to meet the needs and lifestyles of our customers," said Bob Keller, vice president of sales for Jerzees. "We are dedicated to providing high-quality products our customers can count on. Today's women are cost-conscious but they still desire quality and comfortable clothing designed for them. Jerzees provides it to them." Jerzees Activewear will be available at participating Kmart, Academy and Bi-Mart locations and at jerzees.com. Jerzees CaZuals will be available at participating WalMart, Bi-Mart, Duckwall and Academy stores and at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts