USA: Jerzees Introduces New Women's Apparel Lines
Jerzees, the Atlanta-based apparel manufacturer, has launched two apparel lines created especially for women - Jerzees Activewear and Jerzees CaZuals. Prior to this launch, the company had focused primarily on apparel for men and boys. Although women are traditional purchasers of Jerzees Activewear, this is the first time Jerzees will launch a full line of clothing designed specifically to meet the needs of the female consumer. "The introduction of the Activewear and CaZuals women's lines is an exciting new direction for Jerzees. It represents our commitment to continually reinvent our product lines to meet the needs and lifestyles of our customers," said Bob Keller, vice president of sales for Jerzees. "We are dedicated to providing high-quality products our customers can count on. Today's women are cost-conscious but they still desire quality and comfortable clothing designed for them. Jerzees provides it to them." Jerzees Activewear will be available at participating Kmart, Academy and Bi-Mart locations and at jerzees.com. Jerzees CaZuals will be available at participating WalMart, Bi-Mart, Duckwall and Academy stores and at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack