USA: Jerzees Introduces New Women's Apparel Lines
Jerzees, the Atlanta-based apparel manufacturer, has launched two apparel lines created especially for women - Jerzees Activewear and Jerzees CaZuals. Prior to this launch, the company had focused primarily on apparel for men and boys. Although women are traditional purchasers of Jerzees Activewear, this is the first time Jerzees will launch a full line of clothing designed specifically to meet the needs of the female consumer. "The introduction of the Activewear and CaZuals women's lines is an exciting new direction for Jerzees. It represents our commitment to continually reinvent our product lines to meet the needs and lifestyles of our customers," said Bob Keller, vice president of sales for Jerzees. "We are dedicated to providing high-quality products our customers can count on. Today's women are cost-conscious but they still desire quality and comfortable clothing designed for them. Jerzees provides it to them." Jerzees Activewear will be available at participating Kmart, Academy and Bi-Mart locations and at jerzees.com. Jerzees CaZuals will be available at participating WalMart, Bi-Mart, Duckwall and Academy stores and at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020