USA: JERZEES Opens Branded E-Commerce Store
The JERZEES online store is slated to launch later this month at www.JERZEES.com as a branded, user-friendly online shopping environment.
The online store will feature Styleclick's personalisation technology, including suggestive selling tools that use collaborative filtering to provide visitors with product suggestions to complete their outfits. Additionally, the site will include a mix and match feature enabling shoppers to pair various tops and bottoms to create their own outfits. Further enabling the site's ease and convenience, the new store will feature digitally enhanced images of merchandise.
"We developed the new JERZEES Activewear and CaZuals lines of apparel in response to women's desire for high quality, versatile clothing designed specifically to meet their needs," said Michael Chernoff, Russell Corporation associate brand manager. "Partnering with Styleclick will allow us to offer a branded, user-friendly online shopping experience while providing consumers with a new, convenient, and affordable way to shop for JERZEES products."
Styleclick is an end-to-end commerce service provider and an innovator of electronic commerce technologies. A majority- owned subsidiary of USA Networks, Styleclick operates as part of USA Information and Services (USAIS), which coordinates the efforts of USAi's businesses engaged in various forms of transactional interactivity.
JERZEES is a division of Russell Corporation. It provides quality active and casualwear for the entire family, including fleece, golf shirts, socks, T-shirts, underwear and shorts. Russell Corporation is an international apparel company specialising in activewear, casualwear, and athletic uniforms with over $1bn in annual sales. For more information about JERZEES, please visit its website at www.JERZEES.com.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Russell Corporation has said it is "disappointed" with its 2005 results, despite reporting a rise in sales and earnings in its fourth quarter....
Athletic and sporting goods company Russell is to axe about 2,300 jobs and stop retirement benefits as part of a large-scale restructuring....
Athletic and sporting goods company Russell has lowered its full-year profit and sales predictions and said it will take aggressive action in early 2006 to boost its earnings....
Scottish kilt maker Hector Russell has been acquired by larger competitor Edinburgh Woollen Mill Group, which plans to expand the business....
Russell Corporation today blamed delays in the full implementation of CAFTA and the effects of Hurricane Katrina for lower third quarter forecasts....
Athletic and sports goods company Russell Corporation says it is axing the position of president and chief operating officer as part of efforts to flatten its organisational structure....
ASAP Show, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cyber Merchants Exchange, has organised various seminars featuring top apparel executives from US fashion, sourcing and financial fields during its August 28-31...
Athletic and sporting goods company Russell Corporation has named Victoria Beck as a vice president of the company, effective as of 1 September....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack