US: Jessica Simpson to launch maternity apparel range
Maternity wear retailer Destination Maternity has entered into a licensing agreement with Jessica Simpson's licensee Camuto Group to launch a maternity apparel range.
The 70s vintage inspired collection includes print tops, maxis and knit dresses, jackets, blazers and jumpers, designed to "accentuate the baby bump", while maintaining comfort. Jessica Simpson Maternity will be available this autumn in over 700 retail stores including Motherhood Maternity, Destination Maternity and Macy's.
In December 2010, the Jones Group and Camuto Group announced they were entering into an exclusive licensing deal for Jessica Simpson Sportswear.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
US retailers have yet to weigh up the full impact of Hurricane Sandy, which hit the US East coast earlier this week between the back-to-school spending rush and the all-important shopping fest that li...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' October 2012 sales results....
A strong end to the back-to-school shopping season contributed to the solid sales results rung up by many US clothing and footwear retailers in September - but economic and political uncertainty conti...
Top stories on just-style this week included a look at how M&S is seeing its supply base shift out of China, Macy's third-quarter results, and a look at the state of UK textile manufacturing. ...
Department store retailer Macy's today (7 November) raised its full-year earnings guidance as it booked a 4.3% rise in third-quarter net profit, helped by its strategy of tailoring merchandise to the ...
US department store retailer Macy's is launching 13 new apparel and footwear brands and expanding a further 11 existing ones, as part of a drive to boost its business with customers between the ages o...
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective