US: Jesta IS inks Latin American software deal with Deloitte
Software supplier Jesta IS Inc is expanding its presence in Mexico and Central America after inking a strategic alliance with professional services firm Deloitte as it solidifies its commitment to the Latin American market.
Jesta supplies enterprise business solutions for retailers, manufacturers and distributors in the apparel and footwear industries. And it says the new partnership with Deloitte Mexico will help retailers and manufacturers to adopt more efficient systems, improve their business operations and better serve their customers.
“This alliance is fundamental to our strategy to gain presence in the apparel and footwear industries,” explains Ramiro Valdespino, partner at Deloitte Mexico.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022