Jigsaw product director Horspool exits
Jigsaw product director Barbara Horspool has left the UK fashion retailer after two years in the role to join clothing and homeware retailer The White Company.
A spokesperson for Jigsaw said Horspool left on 5 December. Horspool joined Jigsaw in 2012, after stepping down as creative director from value fashion chain New Look.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Sri Lanka's Brandix Group has added to its sustainability accolades by receiving the 'Gold Flame' efficiency award for its new head office, just nine months after it was commissioned. ...
European fashion chain Lindex has become the latest company to join the CanopyStyle pledge to ensure the rayon, modal or viscose fibres in its garments does not come from ancient and endangered forest...
Adidas, H&M and Levi's have some of the "greenest" supply chains in China, according to an evaluation of 167 brands on their supply chain performance....
UK value fashion retailer New Look has offered an optimistic outlook for the year and said it plans to expand further in China as it revealed higher first-half earnings and sales. ...
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective