UK: Jimmy Choo designer at war with boss?
Footwear label Jimmy Choo's top designer has fallen out with the business's boss, according to industry reports.
Sources cited in the Daily Mail said designer Sandra Choi was at odds over her pay with Tamara Mellon along with co-chief executive Robert Benoussan, threatening the company's contract with her.
It has been suggested that Choi provides the brand's momentum but is disgruntled with what she says is a lack of appreciation.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report