US: Jimmy Choo exec Schulman joins Bergdorf Goodman
American retail group Neiman Marcus has tapped Jimmy Choo CEO Joshua Schulman as the new president of Bergdorf Goodman.
Schulman will join the company on 7 May. He will report to Jim Gold, president of specialty retail at parent company Neiman Marcus.
Karen Katz, president and CEO of The Neiman Marcus Group, said: "Joshua's unique experience blends keen business acumen with creativity and vision. He appreciates the legacy of Bergdorf Goodman but understands brands have to be continually defined and re-defined."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Kenneth Cole has completed the acquisition of his eponymous clothing and footwear brand Kenneth Cole Productions. ...
Marcraft Apparel Group has signed a licensing agreement with Lanier Clothes to produce topcoats and rainwear under the Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction and Unlisted by Kenneth Cole Product...
Men's wear manufacturer Haggar Clothing Co has appointed Tony Anzovino as vice president of sourcing as it positions itself for further growth....
UK-based fashion footwear and accessories retailer Dune Group is partnering with Reliance Brands on an exclusive long-term franchise agreement in India....
Upscale department store retailer Neiman Marcus has today (13 September) seen its fourth quarter net losses narrow on the back of increased sales in its online business....
US department store retailer Neiman Marcus has appointed Joseph Weber as senior vice president and chief human resources officer....
G-III Apparel Group has acquired men's luxury swimwear and resort-wear brand Vilebrequin from Fashion Fund One. ...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar