UK: Jimmy Choo Steps In To Growth With Intentia
Jimmy Choo, one of the most exclusive and fastest growing designer shoe and handbag retailers in the UK, is to use Intentia's Movex Fashion system to help accommodate its global expansion and increasing wholesale requirements. Movex Fashion, a collaborative enterprise management solution, will support Jimmy Choo as it grows through its own shops and high-end department stores. The first phase of the Movex v12 implementation - order tracking - Is to be completed within an eight week time-scale, with the entire implementation to be finished by the end of 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar