UK: JJB Scores With Manchester United Deal
Britain's largest sports apparel, footwear and sporting goods retailer, JJB Sports, announced on Wednesday it had agreed a deal with Manchester United to sell the soccer giants' merchandise in its stores. The six-year deal will see the retailer set aside areas in the majority of its 430 stores for Manchester United products such as soccer shirts, shorts, socks, footwear, and other Red Devils' merchandise from August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth