USA: JLM Couture Board Authorises Stock Buy Back
JLM Couture, Inc (NASDAQ:JHPC), a designer, manufacturer and marketer of wedding apparel, announced today that its board has approved the buy-back of up to 200,000 shares of the company's stock, subject to market conditions. The board's action authorizes stock purchases in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions. Repurchased common shares will be added to the company's treasury shares and may be used to meet common stock requirements of stock options plans and other corporate matters. JLM Couture, Inc, founded in 1987 and based in New York City, is the nation's only publicly traded manufacturer of wedding apparel. The company's lines include Occasions, Lazaro, Visions, Jim Hjelm Couture, and Alvina Valenta.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack