USA: JLM Couture Board Authorises Stock Buy Back
JLM Couture, Inc (NASDAQ:JHPC), a designer, manufacturer and marketer of wedding apparel, announced today that its board has approved the buy-back of up to 200,000 shares of the company's stock, subject to market conditions. The board's action authorizes stock purchases in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions. Repurchased common shares will be added to the company's treasury shares and may be used to meet common stock requirements of stock options plans and other corporate matters. JLM Couture, Inc, founded in 1987 and based in New York City, is the nation's only publicly traded manufacturer of wedding apparel. The company's lines include Occasions, Lazaro, Visions, Jim Hjelm Couture, and Alvina Valenta.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective