USA: JLM Couture Board Authorises Stock Buy Back
JLM Couture, Inc (NASDAQ:JHPC), a designer, manufacturer and marketer of wedding apparel, announced today that its board has approved the buy-back of up to 200,000 shares of the company's stock, subject to market conditions. The board's action authorizes stock purchases in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions. Repurchased common shares will be added to the company's treasury shares and may be used to meet common stock requirements of stock options plans and other corporate matters. JLM Couture, Inc, founded in 1987 and based in New York City, is the nation's only publicly traded manufacturer of wedding apparel. The company's lines include Occasions, Lazaro, Visions, Jim Hjelm Couture, and Alvina Valenta.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022