USA: JLM Couture Board Authorises Stock Buy Back
JLM Couture, Inc (NASDAQ:JHPC), a designer, manufacturer and marketer of wedding apparel, announced today that its board has approved the buy-back of up to 200,000 shares of the company's stock, subject to market conditions. The board's action authorizes stock purchases in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions. Repurchased common shares will be added to the company's treasury shares and may be used to meet common stock requirements of stock options plans and other corporate matters. JLM Couture, Inc, founded in 1987 and based in New York City, is the nation's only publicly traded manufacturer of wedding apparel. The company's lines include Occasions, Lazaro, Visions, Jim Hjelm Couture, and Alvina Valenta.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020