USA: JLM Couture Rings In Six Per Cent Q1 Gain
JLM Couture Inc, a designer, manufacturer and marketer of wedding apparel, today posted revenues of $4.50 million for the first fiscal quarter ended January 31, 2002, a six per cent gain on the $ 4.24m for the like quarter last year. Net Income for JLM's 2002 first fiscal quarter increased to $167,844, or $ 0.08 per basic and diluted share, from $158,553 or $ 0.08 a basic and diluted share, reported for the like quarter in fiscal 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack