USA: J.Lo Girls Signs Licensing Deal With Parigi
The collection will target fashion conscious pre-teens and girls, and its launch is planned for March 2002 in selected department and specialty stores nationwide.
The J.Lo Girls Collection will consist of sportswear inspired by the fashions of Jennifer Lopez. Key pieces will include fashion novelty tops, shorts, skirts and bottoms, denim sportswear jackets, jeans and dresses - all detailed with the signature logo.
"I'm really excited that the J.Lo brand will be expanding into the girls market," said Jennifer Lopez, creative director of the brand. "So many of my fans are young girls and it is important to me that we target this extremely influential age group."
As with all J.Lo by Jennifer Lopez product, Jennifer Lopez will act as creative director of the brand, with support from Sweetface Fashion's head designer Miyuki Takahashi and Parigi's staff.
Parigi Group Ltd is a family owned company established in 1981, led by Mr Marco Srour, president, Mr Morris Srour VP/secretary, and Esther Jmal Treasurer/VP of merchandising.
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- Adidas worker hotline bridges communication gap
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Adidas launches "lightest ever" football boot
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing