USA: J.Lo Girls Signs Licensing Deal With Parigi
The collection will target fashion conscious pre-teens and girls, and its launch is planned for March 2002 in selected department and specialty stores nationwide.
The J.Lo Girls Collection will consist of sportswear inspired by the fashions of Jennifer Lopez. Key pieces will include fashion novelty tops, shorts, skirts and bottoms, denim sportswear jackets, jeans and dresses - all detailed with the signature logo.
"I'm really excited that the J.Lo brand will be expanding into the girls market," said Jennifer Lopez, creative director of the brand. "So many of my fans are young girls and it is important to me that we target this extremely influential age group."
As with all J.Lo by Jennifer Lopez product, Jennifer Lopez will act as creative director of the brand, with support from Sweetface Fashion's head designer Miyuki Takahashi and Parigi's staff.
Parigi Group Ltd is a family owned company established in 1981, led by Mr Marco Srour, president, Mr Morris Srour VP/secretary, and Esther Jmal Treasurer/VP of merchandising.
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration