USA: J.Lo Girls Signs Licensing Deal With Parigi
The collection will target fashion conscious pre-teens and girls, and its launch is planned for March 2002 in selected department and specialty stores nationwide.
The J.Lo Girls Collection will consist of sportswear inspired by the fashions of Jennifer Lopez. Key pieces will include fashion novelty tops, shorts, skirts and bottoms, denim sportswear jackets, jeans and dresses - all detailed with the signature logo.
"I'm really excited that the J.Lo brand will be expanding into the girls market," said Jennifer Lopez, creative director of the brand. "So many of my fans are young girls and it is important to me that we target this extremely influential age group."
As with all J.Lo by Jennifer Lopez product, Jennifer Lopez will act as creative director of the brand, with support from Sweetface Fashion's head designer Miyuki Takahashi and Parigi's staff.
Parigi Group Ltd is a family owned company established in 1981, led by Mr Marco Srour, president, Mr Morris Srour VP/secretary, and Esther Jmal Treasurer/VP of merchandising.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- H&M calls for annual wage reviews in Bangladesh
- Fire and safety events to converge on Bangladesh
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020