USA: J.Lo Girls Signs Licensing Deal With Parigi
The collection will target fashion conscious pre-teens and girls, and its launch is planned for March 2002 in selected department and specialty stores nationwide.
The J.Lo Girls Collection will consist of sportswear inspired by the fashions of Jennifer Lopez. Key pieces will include fashion novelty tops, shorts, skirts and bottoms, denim sportswear jackets, jeans and dresses - all detailed with the signature logo.
"I'm really excited that the J.Lo brand will be expanding into the girls market," said Jennifer Lopez, creative director of the brand. "So many of my fans are young girls and it is important to me that we target this extremely influential age group."
As with all J.Lo by Jennifer Lopez product, Jennifer Lopez will act as creative director of the brand, with support from Sweetface Fashion's head designer Miyuki Takahashi and Parigi's staff.
Parigi Group Ltd is a family owned company established in 1981, led by Mr Marco Srour, president, Mr Morris Srour VP/secretary, and Esther Jmal Treasurer/VP of merchandising.
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015