USA: J.Lo Girls Signs Licensing Deal With Parigi
The collection will target fashion conscious pre-teens and girls, and its launch is planned for March 2002 in selected department and specialty stores nationwide.
The J.Lo Girls Collection will consist of sportswear inspired by the fashions of Jennifer Lopez. Key pieces will include fashion novelty tops, shorts, skirts and bottoms, denim sportswear jackets, jeans and dresses - all detailed with the signature logo.
"I'm really excited that the J.Lo brand will be expanding into the girls market," said Jennifer Lopez, creative director of the brand. "So many of my fans are young girls and it is important to me that we target this extremely influential age group."
As with all J.Lo by Jennifer Lopez product, Jennifer Lopez will act as creative director of the brand, with support from Sweetface Fashion's head designer Miyuki Takahashi and Parigi's staff.
Parigi Group Ltd is a family owned company established in 1981, led by Mr Marco Srour, president, Mr Morris Srour VP/secretary, and Esther Jmal Treasurer/VP of merchandising.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- US apparel prices continue to fall