CANADA: Joanne Nemeroff to lead La Senza
Limited Brands today (18 March) named Joanne Nemeroff as president of its La Senza lingerie chain, where she will oversee its Canadian and international businesses.
Nemeroff, who will take up her post next month, joins La Senza from Aldo where she was group vice president responsible for the Spring, Globo and Feet First brands.
"We're committed to our Canadian operations and international expansion," said Leslie H Wexner, CEO and chairman of the board.
"Joanne is a results-driven leader with a successful history in retail that will serve us well in our continued growth of the La Senza brand."
La Senza Corporation operates more than 326 La Senza Lingerie, La Senza Express, La Senza Spirit and La Senza Girl stores throughout Canada.
It also has 487 La Senza and La Senza Girl stores internationally.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Eddie Bauer's bankruptcy filing this week was not unexpected; mounting debts and slumping sales in a difficult economic climate meant its future was simply untenable. But with a sale of the business a...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' August 2009 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Retail operator Limited Brands recorded a 27% decline in second quarter profit to US$74.3m, thanks to a 9% decline in comparable store sales....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' July 2009 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022