USA: Jobs Safe As CMI Sells Elastics Business
Apparel manufacturer CMI Industries Inc yesterday completed the sale of its wide elastic business to EFA Holdings LLC in accordance with its bankruptcy reorganisation plan. The company said EFA Holdings LLC will operate the Greensboro based manufacturer of warp and circular knit fabrics under the name Elastic Fabrics of America (EFA). All employees and management directly associated with the business will be retained by the new company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"