US: Jockey and Intradeco join forces in licensing deal
The collection is expected to launch this autumn
US apparel maker Jockey International has formed a licensing partnership with global apparel supplier Intradeco for the launch of a men's sleepwear collection.
The deal is the first time the two companies have joined forces and will see Jockey also license to Intradeco men's and women's thermals and baselayer products.
The collection will leverage Jockey's innovation in fabrics and national distribution, it said. Intradeco will bring its expertise in design, sourcing, and sales to the partnership.
The collection is expected to launch in autumn 2014.
"We are thrilled to partner with Intradeco and leverage their expertise as industry leaders for Jockey's new men's sleepwear collection," said Milou Gwyn, VP licensing for Jockey International. "Their excellence in design, as well as their skill in sourcing and manufacturing, are valuable assets."
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- Leveraging the business benefits of 3D design
- Bangladesh courts buyers with sustainable producti
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S
- American Apparel to close stores and cut jobs
- WEBINAR: Compliance: Why has it failed?
- Lee ReThink taps into sustainable supply chain