US: Jockey and Intradeco join forces in licensing deal
The collection is expected to launch this autumn
US apparel maker Jockey International has formed a licensing partnership with global apparel supplier Intradeco for the launch of a men's sleepwear collection.
The deal is the first time the two companies have joined forces and will see Jockey also license to Intradeco men's and women's thermals and baselayer products.
The collection will leverage Jockey's innovation in fabrics and national distribution, it said. Intradeco will bring its expertise in design, sourcing, and sales to the partnership.
The collection is expected to launch in autumn 2014.
"We are thrilled to partner with Intradeco and leverage their expertise as industry leaders for Jockey's new men's sleepwear collection," said Milou Gwyn, VP licensing for Jockey International. "Their excellence in design, as well as their skill in sourcing and manufacturing, are valuable assets."
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- C&A building brand loyalty through consistent fit
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015