US: Jockey and Intradeco join forces in licensing deal
The collection is expected to launch this autumn
US apparel maker Jockey International has formed a licensing partnership with global apparel supplier Intradeco for the launch of a men's sleepwear collection.
The deal is the first time the two companies have joined forces and will see Jockey also license to Intradeco men's and women's thermals and baselayer products.
The collection will leverage Jockey's innovation in fabrics and national distribution, it said. Intradeco will bring its expertise in design, sourcing, and sales to the partnership.
The collection is expected to launch in autumn 2014.
"We are thrilled to partner with Intradeco and leverage their expertise as industry leaders for Jockey's new men's sleepwear collection," said Milou Gwyn, VP licensing for Jockey International. "Their excellence in design, as well as their skill in sourcing and manufacturing, are valuable assets."
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Is China really going through a slump?
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses
- C&A steps up sustainability at top-rated suppliers
- US Q1 in brief: Buckle, Destination XL