US: Jockey and Intradeco join forces in licensing deal
The collection is expected to launch this autumn
US apparel maker Jockey International has formed a licensing partnership with global apparel supplier Intradeco for the launch of a men's sleepwear collection.
The deal is the first time the two companies have joined forces and will see Jockey also license to Intradeco men's and women's thermals and baselayer products.
The collection will leverage Jockey's innovation in fabrics and national distribution, it said. Intradeco will bring its expertise in design, sourcing, and sales to the partnership.
The collection is expected to launch in autumn 2014.
"We are thrilled to partner with Intradeco and leverage their expertise as industry leaders for Jockey's new men's sleepwear collection," said Milou Gwyn, VP licensing for Jockey International. "Their excellence in design, as well as their skill in sourcing and manufacturing, are valuable assets."
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- US Q2 in brief: G-III, Shoe Carnival, J Crew
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- PVH “well-positioned” in China despite headwinds
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020