US: Jockey Intl reveals new brand icon
'Comfort apparel' company Jockey International has unveiled a new brand icon to coincide with its 130th anniversary.
The new icon is the company's first new symbol in more than half a century.
"Jockey's new swirl icon is a symbolic representation of the science and math that we are applying in our product development to raise the bar on our 130-year-old commitment to comfort," said Ed Emma, president and COO.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016