EUROPE: Jockey to launch women's loungewear line
US apparel maker Jockey International is to launch its first women's loungewear collection in Europe.
The move is a milestone for the company, which previously focused on its core ranges of men's underwear, before launching its men's fashion collections - USA Originals and International collection - in recent years.
Jockey said the new launch comes after it spotted a gap in the "heavily lingerie-led" women's market.
"We saw huge potential with this collection to add credibility to our European offering and make a difference in the market after the success of the men's night and loungewear ranges," said Jockey product director Jens Nolls. "We listened to the buyers requests for fashionable, high quality women's pieces and created the collection to complement the men's ranges."
The USA Originals Collection for women will launch in August exclusively online.
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- US Q2 in brief - The Buckle, Stein Mart
- Li & Fung joins FTA in sustainable sourcing pledge
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis