USA: Jockey.com Selects InterWorld Solution For E-Commerce Site
Jockey.com also plans to implement InterWorld's advanced Commerce Intelligence(TM) solution. InterWorld's multi-channel, "closed-loop" solution will enable Jockey to better understand its customer's preferences. This, in turn, will allow the manufacturer to offer its customers better information, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and sales.
"InterWorld's e-commerce solution is amazingly deep," stated Chris Smith, director of e-commerce, Jockey.com. "We were also equally impressed with how easy InterWorld could integrate its solution with our existing enterprise systems and channels. Our customers will be able to have a seamless, consistent experience with the Jockey brand across all channels."
"InterWorld truly understands the many challenges manufacturers such as Jockey face today. Our mission-ready solution is positioned to address their business and technology needs in order for them to remain competitive in today's digital economy," said Leon DeMaille, senior vice president of marketing, InterWorld.
About Jockey International
Jockey International, Inc has been a pioneer in the men's undergarment fashion industry for more than 100 years and an innovator in the women's intimate apparel market for more than 15 years. Jockey products are sold at more than 14,000 department and specialty stores in the US and in 120 countries worldwide. Jockey International, Inc was founded in 1876.
About InterWorld Corporation
InterWorld(R) Corporation (NASDAQ:INTW) is a provider of mission-ready e-commerce software solutions that enable manufacturers, distributors and retailers to compete and evolve in today's global digital economy. InterWorld's comprehensive, out-of-the-box suite of enterprise-class applications allows businesses to get to market quickly, scale to meet peak transaction volumes and evolve to keep pace with changing market conditions and customer demands. The company's modular and flexible architecture was designed to be open and standards-based. Today, it supports Java, XML, COM and SNMP. Founded in 1995, InterWorld is headquartered in New York, NY with offices throughout North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. InterWorld can be reached at 1-877-326-6637 or http://www.interworld.com.
InterWorld is a registered trademark of InterWorld Corporation. Mission-Ready and Commerce Intelligence are trademarks of InterWorld Corporation. Jockey is a registered trademark of Jockey International, Inc. All other company, product, and brand names are trademarks of their respective owners.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack