USA: Jockey.com Selects InterWorld Solution For E-Commerce Site
Jockey.com, Inc. has licensed InterWorld(R) Corporation's (NASDAQ:INTW) mission-ready(TM) e-commerce software to power its e-commerce site, which is due to launch later this year.Jockey.com also plans to implement InterWorld's advanced Commerce Intelligence(TM) solution. InterWorld's multi-channel, "closed-loop" solution will enable Jockey to better understand its customer's preferences. This, in turn, will allow the manufacturer to offer its customers better information, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and sales."InterWorld's e-commerce solution is amazingly deep," stated Chris Smith, director of e-commerce, Jockey.com. "We were also equally impressed with how easy InterWorld could integrate its solution with our existing enterprise systems and channels. Our customers will be able to have a seamless, consistent experience with the Jockey brand across all channels.""InterWorld truly understands the many challenges manufacturers such as Jockey face today. Our mission-ready solution is positioned to address their business and technology needs in order for them to remain competitive in today's digital economy," said Leon DeMaille, senior vice president of marketing, InterWorld.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022