USA: Jockey.com Selects InterWorld Solution For E-Commerce Site
Jockey.com, Inc. has licensed InterWorld(R) Corporation's (NASDAQ:INTW) mission-ready(TM) e-commerce software to power its e-commerce site, which is due to launch later this year.Jockey.com also plans to implement InterWorld's advanced Commerce Intelligence(TM) solution. InterWorld's multi-channel, "closed-loop" solution will enable Jockey to better understand its customer's preferences. This, in turn, will allow the manufacturer to offer its customers better information, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and sales."InterWorld's e-commerce solution is amazingly deep," stated Chris Smith, director of e-commerce, Jockey.com. "We were also equally impressed with how easy InterWorld could integrate its solution with our existing enterprise systems and channels. Our customers will be able to have a seamless, consistent experience with the Jockey brand across all channels.""InterWorld truly understands the many challenges manufacturers such as Jockey face today. Our mission-ready solution is positioned to address their business and technology needs in order for them to remain competitive in today's digital economy," said Leon DeMaille, senior vice president of marketing, InterWorld.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022