Joe Benbasset to improve manufacturing visibility
Apparel design and manufacturing business Joe Benbasset Inc has selected the BlueCherry Enterprise Suite from CGS to replace its legacy systems and improve visibility and alignment of customer and production orders.
The clothing company specialises in junior, missy, plus size and kids apparel under labels including Joe B: by Joe Benbasset, Joe Benbasset, Joey B and Studio 253, as well as producing private labels for retailers such as Maurices, Dillard's, Wet Seal, Charlotte Russe and Dress Barn.
Joe Benbasset will leverage BlueCherry ERP and EDI solutions to give better visibility of international manufacturing processes and ensure that each stage of production is completed. It should also benefit from the efficiencies and process optimisation the platform offers by providing the metrics necessary to better monitor and streamline the fabrication, processing and shipment of each order.
"As a New York-based manufacturer with factories throughout Central America, we need to keep close tabs on our international processes to ensure we deliver low-priced, quality product in 4-6 weeks rather than 3-6 months," says Corey Benbasset, EVP of Joe Benbasset. "We will now have the visibility and agility we need to maximise efficiencies across our operations."
Using CGS's cloud platform will consolidate Joe Benbasset's systems into a single centralised operational platform.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack