UK: Joe Bloggs Boyswear in new distribution deal
Juice Corporation has signed a deal with Flyers Group Plc to distribute its Joe Bloggs Boyswear brand to the independent retail sector in the UK and Ireland.
The current term of contract is for a two-year period, and will complement the accounts already supplied by Juice, which include major department stores and mail order channels.
Joe Bloggs Boyswear is designed for boys ages 3-14 (up to 15-16 for certain customers).
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
A legal adviser to Europe's highest court ruled yesterday (19 January) that Elizabeth Emanuel, best known as the designer of Princess Diana's wedding dress, has no right to use her own name....
Fashion house Juice is relaunching the Joe Bloggs men's wear brand on to the market as a fast-fashion mid-market label....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022