UK: Joe Bloggs Founder Invests In Reflective Clothing Firm
The founder of the Joe Bloggs clothing chain, who failed with an approach for fashion retailer Moss Bros earlier this year, has bought 30 million shares in the Manchester-based company, making him its second largest shareholder.
Mr Ahmed described his investment in the reflective clothing firm, which makes highly-visible work wear and sportswear, as "high-risk" but said he has no plans to take control of the company which posted a first half loss of £1.1 million.
Juice Corporation has signed a deal with Flyers Group Plc to distribute its Joe Bloggs Boyswear brand to the independent retail sector in the UK and Ireland....
A legal adviser to Europe's highest court ruled yesterday (19 January) that Elizabeth Emanuel, best known as the designer of Princess Diana's wedding dress, has no right to use her own name....
Fashion house Juice is relaunching the Joe Bloggs men's wear brand on to the market as a fast-fashion mid-market label....
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Guess four-point plan to drive profit in Americas
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack