UK: Joe Bloggs Supremo Buys Share In Moss Bros
Struggling men's wear chain, Moss Bros, has a new shareholder - Shami Ahmed of Joe Bloggs fame. Mr Ahmed has bought a 3.04 per cent stake in the company but it is unclear whether or not he plans to make a full bid for the business. Moss Bros is trying to revamp its image by rebranding its Savoy Taylors Guild, Suit Company and Blazer shops. It has seen a move away from formal wear and is trying to restructure the business to take account of this.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores