USA: JOE BOXER To Open Own Retail Outlets
Boxer Holdings, Inc is to open its own outlet stores, the company announced recently. The company has signed a deal with MOST LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hub Distributing, Inc which means that the entire JOE BOXER range will be available under one roof for the first time."It's a wonderful opportunity for our customers, the stores will offer everything JOE BOXER makes at everyday great prices,"said Nicholas Graham, founder of the apparel and lifestyle company. The first two stores open this August in Las Vegas, NV and Barstow, CA. Three more stores will open mid-October in San Marcos, TX, Gilroy, CA and Woodburn, OR. Each store will showcase the entire JOE BOXER range of men's, women's, kid's and home."The space is configured for the most flexibility. As we add categories we will be able to easily reconfigure the space," added Graham.Hub Distributing, Inc and its subsidiaries own and operate Millers Outpost/Anchor Blue, a chain of 215 specialty stores featuring its own Anchor Blue brand and name brand casual clothing for young men and women; Levi's/Dockers Outlets by MOST, with 56 outlet locations; and Juxtapose, a chain of 18 stores that feature a fashion-forward national brand assortment for Juniors.JOE BOXER is a lifestyle brand producing apparel, accessories and home furnishings for men, women and children. Product is currently distributed throughout the US in over 2,500 department stores, specialty shops and catalogues. JOE BOXER is also produced under license in Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand and the UK. Log on to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020