USA: JOE BOXER To Open Own Retail Outlets
Boxer Holdings, Inc is to open its own outlet stores, the company announced recently. The company has signed a deal with MOST LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hub Distributing, Inc which means that the entire JOE BOXER range will be available under one roof for the first time."It's a wonderful opportunity for our customers, the stores will offer everything JOE BOXER makes at everyday great prices,"said Nicholas Graham, founder of the apparel and lifestyle company. The first two stores open this August in Las Vegas, NV and Barstow, CA. Three more stores will open mid-October in San Marcos, TX, Gilroy, CA and Woodburn, OR. Each store will showcase the entire JOE BOXER range of men's, women's, kid's and home."The space is configured for the most flexibility. As we add categories we will be able to easily reconfigure the space," added Graham.Hub Distributing, Inc and its subsidiaries own and operate Millers Outpost/Anchor Blue, a chain of 215 specialty stores featuring its own Anchor Blue brand and name brand casual clothing for young men and women; Levi's/Dockers Outlets by MOST, with 56 outlet locations; and Juxtapose, a chain of 18 stores that feature a fashion-forward national brand assortment for Juniors.JOE BOXER is a lifestyle brand producing apparel, accessories and home furnishings for men, women and children. Product is currently distributed throughout the US in over 2,500 department stores, specialty shops and catalogues. JOE BOXER is also produced under license in Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand and the UK. Log on to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022