USA: JOE BOXER To Open Own Retail Outlets
Boxer Holdings, Inc is to open its own outlet stores, the company announced recently. The company has signed a deal with MOST LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hub Distributing, Inc which means that the entire JOE BOXER range will be available under one roof for the first time."It's a wonderful opportunity for our customers, the stores will offer everything JOE BOXER makes at everyday great prices,"said Nicholas Graham, founder of the apparel and lifestyle company. The first two stores open this August in Las Vegas, NV and Barstow, CA. Three more stores will open mid-October in San Marcos, TX, Gilroy, CA and Woodburn, OR. Each store will showcase the entire JOE BOXER range of men's, women's, kid's and home."The space is configured for the most flexibility. As we add categories we will be able to easily reconfigure the space," added Graham.Hub Distributing, Inc and its subsidiaries own and operate Millers Outpost/Anchor Blue, a chain of 215 specialty stores featuring its own Anchor Blue brand and name brand casual clothing for young men and women; Levi's/Dockers Outlets by MOST, with 56 outlet locations; and Juxtapose, a chain of 18 stores that feature a fashion-forward national brand assortment for Juniors.JOE BOXER is a lifestyle brand producing apparel, accessories and home furnishings for men, women and children. Product is currently distributed throughout the US in over 2,500 department stores, specialty shops and catalogues. JOE BOXER is also produced under license in Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand and the UK. Log on to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack