USA: Joe's Jeans Agrees Canadian Distribution Deal
The California-based firm said the agreement with the Montreal-based fashion distributor calls for certain minimum sales guarantees with the potential for a multi-year extension based on certain performance criteria.
"This latest agreement underscores the rapid growth and demand for Joe's Jeans in North America," said Innovo CEO Jay Furrow in a news release.
"With the growing demand for Joe's products on a world-wide basis, we believe that the Joe's brand is gaining the market share and consumer awareness necessary to obtain our goal of developing a highly successful international fashion brand."
Companies: Joe’s Jeans Inc
Apparel group Innovo said it has signed a deal with apparel distributor Pixior to outsource its product fulfilment services....
California-based Innovo Group is contemplating strategic acquisitions, mergers or a sale of the company in a bid to enhance shareholder value, it has announced....
Apparel marketer Innovo posted disappointing yet expected fourth quarter results as net sales plummeted 35% from US$30m in the 2004 fourth quarter to $19.7m this year. ...
Denim specialist Innovo has terminated the contract of CEO Samuel Furrow and announced its president and CFO Marc Crossman as interim CEO. ...
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020