FRANCE: Joe's Jeans inks new distribution agreement
Apparel maker Joe's Jeans Inc has inked a new multi-year international distribution arrangement with Advanced Retail for France.
Advanced Retail will continue to operate Joe's Jeans' shop-in-shops in Galeries Lafayette and Printemps and will assume the company's office and showroom in Paris, France.
The agreement will also supplement the company's existing distributors in the UK, Germany, Italy and Russia.
"By moving to a distribution model, we will reduce corporate overhead and increase profitability while preserving international growth potential," notes Marc Crossman, president and CEO.
US denim company Joe's Jeans has received a letter from the Nasdaq Stock Market saying it is not complying with its rules because the closing bid price per share of its common stock has been below US$...
Apparel maker Joe's Jeans has returned to a profit during its third-quarter, helped by strong sales growth at is retail and wholesale businesses....
Deckers-owned sheepskin boots brand Ugg is set to open its first French store in Paris this week. ...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack