FRANCE: Joe's Jeans inks new distribution agreement
Apparel maker Joe's Jeans Inc has inked a new multi-year international distribution arrangement with Advanced Retail for France.
Advanced Retail will continue to operate Joe's Jeans' shop-in-shops in Galeries Lafayette and Printemps and will assume the company's office and showroom in Paris, France.
The agreement will also supplement the company's existing distributors in the UK, Germany, Italy and Russia.
"By moving to a distribution model, we will reduce corporate overhead and increase profitability while preserving international growth potential," notes Marc Crossman, president and CEO.
US denim company Joe's Jeans has received a letter from the Nasdaq Stock Market saying it is not complying with its rules because the closing bid price per share of its common stock has been below US$...
Apparel maker Joe's Jeans has returned to a profit during its third-quarter, helped by strong sales growth at is retail and wholesale businesses....
Deckers-owned sheepskin boots brand Ugg is set to open its first French store in Paris this week. ...
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020