USA: Joe's Jeans Signs Distribution Deal With Beyond Blue
Under the deal, Beyond Blue holds the exclusive rights to distribute Joe's products outside the United States for up to 42 months.
As such, the firm will take responsibility for the management of existing relationships with Joe's international distributors in Canada, Japan, Australia, Europe and Korea, as well as launching the brand in new territories by obtaining additional internal sub-distributors and sales agents.
Innovo CEO Jay Furrow said the company was "very pleased" to be entering into the distribution arrangement with Beyond Blue.
"Joe is quickly gaining international brand recognition and we believe by partnering with Beyond Blue, we will increase our ability to capitalise on the growing demand for Joe's in the international marketplace," he said.
"Recognising their successes in the international marketplace with such brands as Guess, Ralph Lauren, Earl Jean and Kate Spade, Beyond Blue's involvement should expose the Joe's brand to new territories and should ensure that we have professional and consistent representation in the international market with the best distributors for our products."
Beyond Blue will have the opportunity to renew the contract if it meets minimum purchase requirements of $23 million within the 42-month period.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The United States Polo Association and apparel company Jordache Limited have been granted the right to use horse logos on their goods after a court case concluded they do not infringe on the trademark...
Apparel designer and seller Innovo Group has reported a slight sales increase for the third quarter of 2005 on a good performance from the Joe's Jeans subsidiary....
Innovo Group Inc has hired Elena Pickett as its vice president of sales. In this new position for the company, Ms Pickett will primarily oversee and direct sales for the branded apparel lines, which i...
Apparel designer and seller Innovo Group Inc has appointed Elena Pickett to the newly created position of vice president of sales....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation says it enjoyed a fourfold growth in first-quarter profit due to good demand for spring and summer collections....
Luxury goods giant Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has completed the acquisition of Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc from sportswear company Reebok International Ltd....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Jonathan Drucker as senior vice president, general counsel, as of 18 July 2005....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corp has reported a dive in first-quarter net income, affected by expenses due to litigation and restructuring....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts