UK: John Lewis appoints new fashion buying director
UK department store chain has appointed Susanne Given as its new buying director for fashion.
Given will report to Peter Ruis, John Lewis buying and brand director, and joins the company on 8 February.
Peter Ruis, buying and brand director of John Lewis, said: "I am delighted that Susanne is joining the team. Her appointment is indicative of the strength and ambition we maintain in what has been our fastest growing area. She will evolve and develop our premium brand strategy as we look to continue actively to grow market share within the UK."
David Walmsley has been appointed to help lead Marks and Spencer's e-commerce business....
Retailers are being urged to sign up to new 'good practice' guidelines for stores selling children's clothing, joining firms including George, Next, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury's and Tesco who helped d...
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Pakistan textile mills fear rash of closures
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020