UK: John Lewis appoints new fashion buying director
UK department store chain has appointed Susanne Given as its new buying director for fashion.
Given will report to Peter Ruis, John Lewis buying and brand director, and joins the company on 8 February.
Peter Ruis, buying and brand director of John Lewis, said: "I am delighted that Susanne is joining the team. Her appointment is indicative of the strength and ambition we maintain in what has been our fastest growing area. She will evolve and develop our premium brand strategy as we look to continue actively to grow market share within the UK."
David Walmsley has been appointed to help lead Marks and Spencer's e-commerce business....
Retailers are being urged to sign up to new 'good practice' guidelines for stores selling children's clothing, joining firms including George, Next, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury's and Tesco who helped d...
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Smart sportswear faces mass production challenges
- Frank Henke discusses Adidas sustainability agenda
- Innovation and supply chain remain key for Nike
- “Unsafe” Bangladesh factory refuses to evacuate
- Cambodia labour abuse claims disputed
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- Garment factory tool to improve communication
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019