UK: John Lewis appoints new fashion buying director
UK department store chain has appointed Susanne Given as its new buying director for fashion.
Given will report to Peter Ruis, John Lewis buying and brand director, and joins the company on 8 February.
Peter Ruis, buying and brand director of John Lewis, said: "I am delighted that Susanne is joining the team. Her appointment is indicative of the strength and ambition we maintain in what has been our fastest growing area. She will evolve and develop our premium brand strategy as we look to continue actively to grow market share within the UK."
David Walmsley has been appointed to help lead Marks and Spencer's e-commerce business....
Retailers are being urged to sign up to new 'good practice' guidelines for stores selling children's clothing, joining firms including George, Next, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury's and Tesco who helped d...
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Key pieces of US trade agenda signed into law
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- US retail landscape "mediocre" over next 5 years
- Over 8,000 children in Delhi garment industry
- Adidas develops shoe from recycled ocean waste