UK: John Lewis appoints new fashion buying director
UK department store chain has appointed Susanne Given as its new buying director for fashion.
Given will report to Peter Ruis, John Lewis buying and brand director, and joins the company on 8 February.
Peter Ruis, buying and brand director of John Lewis, said: "I am delighted that Susanne is joining the team. Her appointment is indicative of the strength and ambition we maintain in what has been our fastest growing area. She will evolve and develop our premium brand strategy as we look to continue actively to grow market share within the UK."
David Walmsley has been appointed to help lead Marks and Spencer's e-commerce business....
Retailers are being urged to sign up to new 'good practice' guidelines for stores selling children's clothing, joining firms including George, Next, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury's and Tesco who helped d...
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- Hungary offers a mix of strengths and weaknesses
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- Golden Lady creates a new man-made fibre
- China and ASEAN upgrade FTA
- 3D tool uses product data to shake up shopping
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015