UK: John Lewis appoints new fashion buying director
UK department store chain has appointed Susanne Given as its new buying director for fashion.
Given will report to Peter Ruis, John Lewis buying and brand director, and joins the company on 8 February.
Peter Ruis, buying and brand director of John Lewis, said: "I am delighted that Susanne is joining the team. Her appointment is indicative of the strength and ambition we maintain in what has been our fastest growing area. She will evolve and develop our premium brand strategy as we look to continue actively to grow market share within the UK."
David Walmsley has been appointed to help lead Marks and Spencer's e-commerce business....
Retailers are being urged to sign up to new 'good practice' guidelines for stores selling children's clothing, joining firms including George, Next, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury's and Tesco who helped d...
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- Apparel industry Q1 results in brief
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- Call for probe into Philippines factory fire