UK: John Lewis launches first own-label lifestyle line
Department store operator John Lewis has launched its first private label lifestyle collection for men, women and children.
Kin, which includes shirts, dresses, unstructured jackets and outerwear, will be available in store and online from 1 February. Prices will range from GBP7 (US$11) to GBP99.
Matt McCormack, director of buying and fashion at John Lewis said: "We are very proud of Kin, which has been designed in-house and has given men's wear, women's wear and children's wear the opportunity to collaborate to launch a brand that will appeal to one of our core demographics. The collection is easy to wear and has something for the whole family."
How retailers deal with the omni-channel challenge varies greatly, as do opinions on how to integrate strategies for online, mobile and physical transactions....
More than 220 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
Clothing retailers met with UK government representatives yesterday (3 July) to discuss ways to improve their supply chains following the collapse of the Rana Plaza apparel factory building in Banglad...
UK department store retailer John Lewis has appointed Paula Nickolds as its new buying and brand director, succeeding Peter Ruis, who has been named CEO of clothing chain Jigsaw....
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- Myanmar textile association to lift garment makers
- US Q2 in brief - The Buckle, Stein Mart
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis