EUROPE AND USA: John Lewis, Otto-Group Join WWRE
The WorldWide Retail Exchange (WWRE), the retail e-marketplace, today announced two new members will join the exchange: John Lewis, the UK-based retailer; and the Otto-Group, the mail-order group. "The addition of these new members - both leaders in their respective markets - reinforces the WWRE's strong position as an exchange for retailers and suppliers," said Colin Dyer, newly appointed WWRE CEO. "The expanded membership base of WWRE is a win-win for all involved, from our retail members to suppliers to consumers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016