EUROPE AND USA: John Lewis, Otto-Group Join WWRE
The WorldWide Retail Exchange (WWRE), the retail e-marketplace, today announced two new members will join the exchange: John Lewis, the UK-based retailer; and the Otto-Group, the mail-order group. "The addition of these new members - both leaders in their respective markets - reinforces the WWRE's strong position as an exchange for retailers and suppliers," said Colin Dyer, newly appointed WWRE CEO. "The expanded membership base of WWRE is a win-win for all involved, from our retail members to suppliers to consumers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack