UK: John Lewis taps M&S for men's wear buyer
Nick Keyte is joining John Lewis to steer the men's wear division forward and drive new initiatives, the company said.
He will report to former head of buying for men's wear, Matt McCormack, who has been promoted to buying director of fashion.
Prior to M&S, Keyte gained experience as a men's wear designer and buyer across casual wear and formalwear with wholesale businesses and suppliers.
McCormack said: "Our men's fashion assortment is growing very fast and we will work closely together on ensuring that we can provide an unrivalled men's wear offering."
Despite compliance issues, Bangladesh remains number one alternative Bangladesh's advantages in low cost and convenience will help to ensure the continued growth of its clothing sector keeps growing,...
Valued at US$87.0bn, the Middle East and African apparel market accounted for just 5% of total global apparel value sales in 2012. Nonetheless, it was the second fastest growing region globally in 201...
The hot topic of "reshoring" or returning the manufacturing of fashion and textile products to the US will be addressed at a conference later this month....
Details of nearly 1,600 Bangladesh factories used by more than 90 leading fashion retailers and brands have been released today (3 October) as part of a commitment to improve safety and transparency i...
Apparel giant PVH Corp is to sell its GH Bass & Co footwear brand to clothing maker G-III Apparel Group in a deal worth $50m, as it focuses on its designer lifestyle businesses like Calvin Klein and T...
For the first time in 17 years, the US government on Tuesday (1 October) began a partial shutdown after the two houses of Congress failed to agree a new budget for the next fiscal year....
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Target hires Apple exec for global sourcing post
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape