UK: John Lewis taps M&S for men's wear buyer
Nick Keyte is joining John Lewis to steer the men's wear division forward and drive new initiatives, the company said.
He will report to former head of buying for men's wear, Matt McCormack, who has been promoted to buying director of fashion.
Prior to M&S, Keyte gained experience as a men's wear designer and buyer across casual wear and formalwear with wholesale businesses and suppliers.
McCormack said: "Our men's fashion assortment is growing very fast and we will work closely together on ensuring that we can provide an unrivalled men's wear offering."
Despite compliance issues, Bangladesh remains number one alternative Bangladesh's advantages in low cost and convenience will help to ensure the continued growth of its clothing sector keeps growing,...
H&M Hennes & Mauritz aims to achieve significant growth in terms of sales despite the tough economic situation. The attention paid by the company to its logistics and production chain allows it to hav...
In 2012, French consumers purchased clothing accessories rather than other more expensive garments. Whilst consumers chose to delay the purchase of dresses or new trousers, they instead bought a new s...
Valued at US$87.0bn, the Middle East and African apparel market accounted for just 5% of total global apparel value sales in 2012. Nonetheless, it was the second fastest growing region globally in 201...
Having consistently outgrown the global apparel market over recent years, H&M has recently witnessed a period of slowing sales, as it faces more agile rivals and intensifying price competition, partic...
KiK Textilien & Non-Food GmbH positions itself as the first textile discounter offering the main apparel items at good quality. The company is expected to continue its expansion strategy. Specifically...
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects