UK: John Lewis taps M&S for men's wear buyer
Nick Keyte is joining John Lewis to steer the men's wear division forward and drive new initiatives, the company said.
He will report to former head of buying for men's wear, Matt McCormack, who has been promoted to buying director of fashion.
Prior to M&S, Keyte gained experience as a men's wear designer and buyer across casual wear and formalwear with wholesale businesses and suppliers.
McCormack said: "Our men's fashion assortment is growing very fast and we will work closely together on ensuring that we can provide an unrivalled men's wear offering."
Despite compliance issues, Bangladesh remains number one alternative Bangladesh's advantages in low cost and convenience will help to ensure the continued growth of its clothing sector keeps growing,...
Valued at US$87.0bn, the Middle East and African apparel market accounted for just 5% of total global apparel value sales in 2012. Nonetheless, it was the second fastest growing region globally in 201...
The hot topic of "reshoring" or returning the manufacturing of fashion and textile products to the US will be addressed at a conference later this month....
Details of nearly 1,600 Bangladesh factories used by more than 90 leading fashion retailers and brands have been released today (3 October) as part of a commitment to improve safety and transparency i...
Apparel giant PVH Corp is to sell its GH Bass & Co footwear brand to clothing maker G-III Apparel Group in a deal worth $50m, as it focuses on its designer lifestyle businesses like Calvin Klein and T...
For the first time in 17 years, the US government on Tuesday (1 October) began a partial shutdown after the two houses of Congress failed to agree a new budget for the next fiscal year....
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- Hungary offers a mix of strengths and weaknesses
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- Golden Lady creates a new man-made fibre
- China and ASEAN upgrade FTA
- 3D tool uses product data to shake up shopping
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015