UK: John Lewis taps M&S for men's wear buyer
UK department store retailer John Lewis has tapped Marks & Spencer (M&S) for its head of buying for men's wear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Better Cotton Initiative “racing” to 2020 target
- Cotton “too diverse” for fixed sustainability plan
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- Three tipping points for RFID in fashion
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launched
- Nike criticised over Vietnam sourcing ethics
- Wal-Mart silent on Rana Plaza lawsuit
- Sae-A sets up Costa Rica's first spinning mill
- Nepal earthquake prompts Bangladesh factory checks