UK: John Lewis taps M&S for men's wear buyer
Nick Keyte is joining John Lewis to steer the men's wear division forward and drive new initiatives, the company said.
He will report to former head of buying for men's wear, Matt McCormack, who has been promoted to buying director of fashion.
Prior to M&S, Keyte gained experience as a men's wear designer and buyer across casual wear and formalwear with wholesale businesses and suppliers.
McCormack said: "Our men's fashion assortment is growing very fast and we will work closely together on ensuring that we can provide an unrivalled men's wear offering."
Despite compliance issues, Bangladesh remains number one alternative Bangladesh's advantages in low cost and convenience will help to ensure the continued growth of its clothing sector keeps growing,...
John Lewis Partnership Plc registered only minimal growth in profits in 2011/12 due to the costs of the introduction of new outlets and the tough trading conditions engendered by the recession. Howeve...
Footwear continued to grow in 2012, up 3% in current value and 2% in volume terms in 2012. The Olympic rush and sporting upsurge partially drove footwear value sales in the UK and inflation on leather...
Valued at US$87.0bn, the Middle East and African apparel market accounted for just 5% of total global apparel value sales in 2012. Nonetheless, it was the second fastest growing region globally in 201...
Sales of Footwear through internet retailing outperformed store-based channels in 2012. This was thanks to the convenience of internet retailing, thanks to the competitive prices this channel offers, ...
H&M Hennes & Mauritz aims to achieve significant growth in terms of sales despite the tough economic situation. The attention paid by the company to its logistics and production chain allows it to hav...
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Is China's dream becoming a nightmare scenario?
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- European MEPs call for more TTIP transparency
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies