UK: John Rocha To Create Collections For Debenhams
Top British department store, Debenhams, is adding an exciting new name to its designer collection - John Rocha. The international designer has joined forces with the high street store to create five exclusive collections - womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, accessories, and home. It is believed to be the first time that so many collections have been launched simultaneously by one designer on the high street. The Rocha.John Rocha range will be available at 50 UK Debenhams stores from September, offering high shoppers the chance to buy the designer label. A spokesman from the company said: "Rocha's strong sense of individuality is evident throughout the collections, adding his unique mix of Celtic and Chinese influences. "Rocha.John Rocha offers directional pieces at amazing High Street prices." Versatility is the key to the womenswear collection designed for store, with the emphasis on luxurious fabrics and attention to detail. The menswear collection meanwhile is hard-hitting and directional, combining precision cut tailoring and casual wear. Functional detailing and hardwearing fabrics to create fun and wearable pieces form the basis of the childrenswear collection designed for boys and girls aged 3-8 years old . The essence of the Rocha.John Rocha homeware collection is comfort and style. The range reflects the clothing collections and offers contemporary lifestyle pieces from bedlinen and throws to tableware and accessories.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020