UK: John Smedley rolls out new tights range
Hosiery manufacturer Aristoc has linked up with UK brand John Smedley for a "Best of British" socks and tights range.
The Derby-based manufacturer has begun showcasing the new range, which includes tights and knee highs, with its launch slated for AW08.
The collection features John Smedley's trademark argyle patterns - normally featured on its socks - and is made using New Zealand Merino Wool, the companies said.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
A wool suiting fabric that can be machine washed and tumble dried has been recognised as a top textile innovation by a group of industry professionals....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack